Friday, July 16, 2010

There's no Law for the Lord.

I have to apologize to you my faithful followers. I wouldn't truly be giving you all of me if I didn't share tidbits of my spiritual side as well. I'm keeping amazing secrets and that's truly not fair. As much as I love The 48 Laws of Power, I believe in the power of the Lord, or universe if you wish to call it, to send you along your desired and destined path. I recently read a piece of Joel Osteen's blog, and I wanted to lazily share this message with you. I know, I know, I didn't author it, but when the word reaches you in ways you need to be touched, sometimes you just gotta share it and hope others receive a blessing in their own right.

What comfort zone is holding you back from experiencing all that God has placed in your heart? Friend, life is very short. Make sure you're sharing your gift with the world. If you're not passionate about what you are doing or passionate about your career, then you need to consider making changes... Remember, your gifting is a part of your purpose. No matter how successful you are, if you're not fulfilling your purpose, you will feel that sense of dissatisfaction. Don't waste another day because now is the time to press forward and fulfill what God has placed within you!

I want the money, the money and the cars, the cars and the clothes, the (clothes)... I suppose. I just wanna be successful. --Trigga

It's a beautiful night to live my beautiful life. --Jeezy


It's a beautiful day to make my beautiful reign. --Moi ("Me" for you unculture
d people)

There's nothing wrong with wanting, as long as you're wanting to expose your gift to the world. That's what your purpose is. Want to do it. Then DO it.

Sometimes I think about how I'm an itty bitty soldier in this big ole world. My dreams overwhelm me. I feel power-less. And then I recall how I didn't brew this power I have, these ideas I hold, these strengths I posess. It came from somewhere. And it doesn't sit inside to remain dormant, or tease against the things others have. No ma'am. I'm meant to be great. God has placed that within me. The 48 Laws are a lil bit incomplete, but since we've now shared the secret let's try to completely overwhelm the world with our greatness and potential, can ya?


1 comment:

  1. Omg! Totally loved this post!!! It's so uplifting and inspiring. People need to be reading your blog, you have so much to say, share and give to the world!

    ReplyDelete