Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Law 28: Enter Action With Boldness

I love the 48 Laws of Power. What scriptures do for the soul, these provide for behavior.

Law 28 :: Enter Action With Boldness :: If you are unsure of a course of action, do not attempt it. Your doubts and hesitations will infect your execution. Timidity is dangerous: Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity. Everyone admires the bold; no one admires the timid.

In short, have courage in all that you do. When you really think about it what have you got to lose? Either you mess up with confidence or you mess up and look a mess. That's too much messy for me. The bolder I am, the more convincing I am, to both you and me. Boldness is a presence, and the weak have none next to me. Like-minded individuals stick together, and I am a lioness, not its prey. I can see everything I want and make steps toward them with confidence because the obstacles don't exist. They cause hesitation. My boldness doesn't allow for such. I will conquer life forcefully.

I can say I'm right, and what can you do about it? As I said before, I have the power.

No comments:

Post a Comment