Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What Blood Diamonds?

I love Naomi Campbell. I love her Russian boyfriend. And sue me, I love her in fur, pumping gas with no shirt on for Dennis Basso's collection of $30000- $60000 coats.


Random things I could do half naked in a fur coat:
  • Deliver on a paper route by bike
  • Deliver food. Something greasy like a pizza or Chinese
  • Housework, Desperate Housewives style
  • Move out of my apartment
  • Cook spinach
  • Go to my science lab and examine rocks
  • Choose fruit at a farmer's market
  • Paint a room
  • Remove wallpaper
  • Have sex
  • Roll weed
  • Play baseball
Many of these things I wouldn't even do regularly, but a fur coat and nothing else?!? Gotta break some rules there!

“I never diet. I smoke. I drink now and then. I never work out. I work very hard, and I am worth every cent.”
--Queen Nai

Naomi is always a reminder: Whatever you do, be the baddest one doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment