Friday, November 26, 2010

Pink Pout Friday

Love her or hate her, SHE'S WORKING! Here's Nicki's shade, Pink 4 Friday.


Nicki Minaj's first album, Pink Friday, came out earlier this week, and the Nicki inspired MAC lipstick can be purchased to go with it for four Friday's, starting today.

I'm not sure yet if I'm going to buy it. It was sold out today, and although I love all things pink, it looks a little chalky. Since the pro store discount isn't applicable for this special edition, I would have to pay full price to have Nicki smack. Shoutout to sis Jules for hooking me up with MAC at the pro rate, I'm now super spoiled. Ladies, please hook me up with reviews if you've got some!

Hmmm... Lil' Kim used to be a MAC spokeswoman. Let's reflect on the days when she was too busy being the Queen Bee we loved to be releasing diss tracks.

Circa 2006.


A Limited Edition Lipstick personally designed by Nicki Minaj to celebrate the release of her debut album Pink Friday. Featuring a bright, creamy pink satin formula, Nicki's shade is only available online for four Fridays starting November 26, 2010, while supplies last. Pro discount not applicable.





Well, "Put ya number 2's in the air if ya did it on 'em."

Someone cop the lipstick and lemme know what the deal is!

No comments:

Post a Comment