Saturday, November 7, 2009

Greetings from Carolyn Gable!

Hi all-

Late last night I emailed Carolyn Gable and shared last night's inspiration pulled straight from her book. If you missed it, read it here:

http://sjbthewords.blogspot.com/2009/11/everything-i-know-as-ceo-i-learned-as.html

And like the true people person she is, she sent a few kind words I felt I should share with you! Get inspired:

Hi Shelby,

Thank you for the beautiful words you wrote! It warms my heart to see
people understand the meaning of the book. "Bloom where you are planted"
is the best piece of advice I can give anyone. You just never know
where God plans are paved for you! I believe when you keep the faith
miracles appear.

I wish you Peace and Blessings along your journey,
Carolyn

So I encourage all of you to "bloom where you are planted," and keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment